Wednesday, November 27, 2013


Along with 50 shades of graying, there are at least 50 shades of women’s sexuality--all the way from my 80 year old Aunt, who couldn’t go long without a man--When her husband died she found a new lover at his funeral-- to Saint Teresa of Avila, who married Jesus who filled her with his spirit and gave her “ecstasy” (her word).

Regular sex, according to researchers, sex experts, and Dr. Oz, helps you live longer. If you do not have a partner, you are not out of luck. Bernini’s famous sculpture, The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa, can represent any woman’s orgasm, even if, like Saint Teresa, she has them, in dreams.

Orgasmic dreams can rival if not surpass partnership sex. Here are a couple of testimonies on the Forum of Women-Health.com:

It doesn't seem to coincide with a specific dream…. The orgasms are amazingly intense, almost full body, and nothing like I've experienced during sex or masturbation, and even those are pretty intense.

I would be deep in sleep, dreaming apparently, and then have these INTENSE orgasms while still about 85% asleep! And, I am not touching myself in anyway either!

Women, young and old, can have a robust sex-life with or without a partner. Due to our traditional culture, older women may be too inhibited for auto-erotic or dream-state sex. My advice? Get over it.
Wanda Fullner

1 comment:

  1. Wanda:
    This is absolutely grand!
    Please play some more and comment or send me posts.
    As always, I like the way your mind works.
    Ariele

    ReplyDelete