Tuesday, March 4, 2014


"Mnemonae Healing"

Mnemonae , You are Mother of All Muses.

Because You are Mnemonae I worship You always.

 

Mnemonae in Loneliness is Pain not forgotten.

Pained and hurting I find You Mnemonae with grave regrets.

 

Mnemonae in Solitude is Bliss not forgetting.

Blissed and Blessed I greet You Mnemonae with dear regards.

 
Mnemonae I can escape Your embrace but for a moment.

Momentum is not forever. Your inevitable touch, Mnemonae,

precious perpetual Mnemonae,

I crave and must know.

 
Mnemonae, Your Loss and letting go I must embrace just now.

Mnemonae, Your Life and Love I must so will know.

 
for My Precious Mnemonae, You are Death and Loss

unforgotten. for Present Mnemonae,

You are Life and Love and Time.

 
Mnemonae, I owe You All My Muses. They will come visit Me.

I know that. for You, Mnemonae, for You are Death and

Loss and Love and Time Immortal. Yes, My Dear Mnemonae, You;

BECAUSE You are Mnemonae,

You I will Worship with Awe Forever.


Patrick McCabe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment