Sunday, October 13, 2013

Foreplay

 
 
In younger years, I needed little to none.
 
Though I revelled in afterplay and inbetween play ;-)
 
At 64, I'm a sensualist. That means he pets my hair, snuggles on the couch, strokes my face, and reminds me over and over that I have a physical presence--a body.
 
Living in the orgasmic energy or glow lasts longer now, even more easily achieved, invited back.
 

Plus, my good luck is to have someone who ministers to the satisfying glow stage.
 
Never any complaints about my sex life. As Woody Allen said, "I never had an orgasm that wasn't just right on the money."
 
But youthful sex is more mechanical. Life, experience, love all make the mechanics less intriguing--the flow state the goal and reward.
 
Mmm, and I'm there--the place an old friend, a location not requiring mapquest directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment